foxfire

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:54:23 +0800 (WST)

> Sorry for a non-Gloranthan question but, as the rules-digest is down
does
> anybody know what the Kitsune power "Foxfire" in Land of the Ninja does?

        I'm not sure if its mentioned in the rules of not, but the Kitsune where known to be able to make a strange light by stroking their tails.

        To relate things to Gloranthan a little, anyone use the Ki power rules in Glorantha? I was going to use them as Kralorelan mysticism, but Sandy seems to have a considerably more complex (though unreleased to the world) system. And while Ki powers might exist in Vormain, most native Vormain magic seems to be very different. In any case I may well use Ki powers as a simple heroquest reward - cool, potentially extremely powerful, yet not overbalancing when introduced (or even that bad otherwise - sucking away your personal MPs, as opposed to stored ones, is a big disadvantage in high powered games).

        Cheers

                David