47 Digests, Website

From: Simon Phipp <simon.phipp_at_walshwestern.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 16:13:45 +0000

At the last count, I had 47 Digests unread at work - too much to look at. Whatever happened to the days when we had 1 per day? People are thinking far too much these days.

==

Having braved the Bottomless Pit, walked the Sword Bridge, tricked my way past the Red Guards and climbed the Black Mountain, I have finally recovered the secret of the Web Site and have restored my small, but perfectly formed, Web Pages.

As the HeroQuest to restore the Web Site was arduous and filled with monstrous things (AOL's Help Desk and Accounts Department for instance) my brain has been addled and I cannot remember my Web Address.

However, it is the same as it always was. So, as long as you have not deleted the address from your systems you should be able to access it. When I recover, I will be able to post the address again.

Nothing new is on there at present, but things will filter through every so often, so keep on checking the Site out.

Ah well, nothing on Glorantha in this posting - never mind, eh?

Simon
===

Braving the Bottomless Pit, walking the Sword Bridge, tricking the Red Guards, climbing the Black Mountain just to bring you a Web Site.