Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #202

From: Christoph Luehr <christoph_at_tlnet.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 19:30:27 +0000

> > Of course it is no problem to write scenarios, but is is a different
> > thing to write supplements.
>
> Please submit your scenarios to Tales: most people have real difficulty
> writing them, and we need all the good scenarios we can get!

My scenarios are not as perfect as you might think. Most times I don't complete them and improve a lot.
In add, ass you know, we have our german RQ-Magazine and I would prefer to submit it to it. And last, I write in german, so you have to translate it first. But maybe my scenarios can be printed in both magazines. If I ever will complete a scenario, I will think about it ;-)