Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #194 (RESENT)

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 20:02:11 +0100

> I've put several updates onto my web page <snipped> and
> Erik Sieurin's story of How Heler Joined the Sky Tribe.

Uh, I really hope I did wrote a story of how he joined the Storm Tribe... Thanks anyway, I'll check that and the rest out as soon as my Netscape starts working again (&%=A4#=A4%&!).

Otherwise, this is mainly a kudos letter:

Kudos to Nick for his examples of historical unhistory.

Kudos to Chris Wehman for the cult of Hastatus.

Kudos to James Frusetta for his continuous Uzzite wisdom.

"The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea, in a beautiful pea-green boat..."
>From "The Owl and the Pussycat" by Edward Lear

Erik Sieurin
bv9521_at_utb.hb.se
Bodagatan 39, 2 tr