ZZ's Is

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 09:38:57 -0500 (EST)

Simon Phipp notes that debating _whether_ ZZ has eyes don't do much to tell what color they are.

Just off the cuff:

I'd guess he's got a brown one from Yelmalio, a green one from Flamal, but the third one's up for grabs -- either a hideous chaos eyeball from one o' the many chaos godlings he offed, or maybe a blue one from some forgotten storm deity he capped.

But I can only guess, since trolls don't have color vision (d'oh!) and wouldn't be able to tell, really. So this discussion could be considered _really_ pointless, I suppose. Um. <g>

For the next pointless discussion, I nominate:

         Herrak: briefs or boxers?

James Frusetta