Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #218

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 18:20:48 +0100

>. On the other hand I'd think
> that plain old crucifixion, impalement, stoning, beheading,
> defenestration and burning at the stake don't require Ikadz.
Though his worshippers may still think its fun! :-) A true masochist must be a terror to an Ikadzi...

> > BTW, liked Loren's job on I the Nice One.
>
> Thanks, and huh? Is there a missing phrase in there?
No. I for Ikadz. "The Nice One", or something more serious, would be a good euphemism for Ikadz; he's not a god you wish to draw the attention of by insulting him.
Nils Weinander:
> Which brings a nice hen (newt?) and egg situation: if there were
> originally no dragonewts (immature dragons) where did these tutelary
> dragons come from?
>From other newts. Ordinarily, newts just grow up to be dragons,
repeating the birth from the cosmic slime. This is a slow process. The dragonnewts are newts who tried to jump the slow and boring part. Or something like that.

"The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea, in a beautiful pea-green boat..."
>From "The Owl and the Pussycat" by Edward Lear

Erik Sieurin
bv9521_at_utb.hb.se
Bodagatan 39, 2 tr