Re: denial of fertility by death gods, +exceptions

From: Henk.Langeveld_at_Holland.Sun.COM
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 01:39:19 +0100 (MET)

I wrote:

> For a Humakt cultist there is no other way for the
> child to join the father but to join the cult.
>
> Anyway, these things should be rare exceptions,
> and should touch on the mythical realm.

Afterwards I noticed that the issue is even more clear-cut.

Consensus: A Humakti (or other death cultist) should not be able to sire any offspring - haven given up fertility as part of their death cult inititation.

Exceptions occur though, but these are of mythical proportions.

This implies that a child resulting from any mythical union with a Humakti will *by definition* be a child of Humakt. If the child later decides to seek out its father, it will be seeking out Humakt.

There's a story to be told, I suppose.