Yuk!

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 18:28:36 -0500

+------------+
>apparently you are not aware of a possible complication of pregnancy
>called extra-uterin gestation.

No, you're right, I hadnt. And I was glad to not have heard of it!

+------------+
>As for
>Humakti, since their god _is_ death I think they are magically unable
>to have children.

Didn't Humakt have a son, Broadblade Blue, who is now a ghost in Snakepipe Hollow?

+------------+
>With Humakt's, how crazed are they to destroy Undead?
>... If the strong hold of undead is strong will
>they go get reinforcements or let it be until they can better take it out
>at a latter date?

My Humakti philosophy:

Death is what I desire, and my life is the currency with which I shall purchase it. But would a hungry farmer pay a hundred gold wheels for a small bag of grain, when he can walk down the street and feed his whole village for a year on the same? I wish to spend my life on the best death that I can afford.

+------------+
>are you suggesting that Hrestol is Chalana's son?
>Yep, that would mean that in Otkorion he is in fact Arroin!

/*BeginControversy*/
Not necessarily, just because a character of mine embodied Orlanth in a HeroQuest or two, that does not mean that his daughter is Vinga, unless *she* partook in the quest as well. IMO, these westerners (Humct, Worlath, Xemela etc) followed the path of the respective deities so well that they actually came to be indistinguishable from them, and in fact, them following those paths may as well have been the original deity forging the original path for all the difference it makes. As "Xemela" is not as close to "Chalana" as "Humct" is to Humakt, maybe Xemela didn't follow Chalana's path as closely, so Arroin and Hrestol aren't necessarily the same. /*EndControversy*/

+------------+
>I still have a mild difficulty
>understanding how Chaosium can be making money out of materials that have
>been out of print for at least 10 years

Anything that is regarded as "likely to become collectable" will have an increased market. Much of the huge CCG sales are thanks to this.

PHIBBS_at_compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs

| Phil Hibbs | What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |