RQ 2 Stuff for sale

From: Scott S. Atkins <scott_atkins_at_pipeline.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 11:19:14 -0800

Well, it turns out I only have three RuneQuest 2 products to sell. Sorry, but Griffin Mountain has already been sold.
  1. Cults of Prax (map of Prax on the cover), excellent condition, very slight wear on the edges.
  2. Cults of Terror (Broo Shaman summoning a spirit on the cover), excellent condition, very slight wear on the edges.
  3. Trollpak boxed set. Box is kind of beat up, the books are almost-new. Contains Uz Lore, Book of Uz, Into Uzdom, Map of Dagori Inkarth/Trollball playing field, Munchrooms A and B handouts, Player Information handouts, "What's in this box"/"Designer's notes" sheet, and an old mail-in card to Chaosium.

I'm going to be running an auction, any who are interested send me e-mail to be added to the list.