Duck Tower

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 04:56:09 -0500 (EST)

> In any case, I would like to put in a call for Duck Tower (by Paul
> Jacquais (sp?) I think). Have been keen to see a copy ever since I first
> heard about it nearly 10 years ago. Did it ever actually exist? I recall
> a picture of the cover, featuring a very large impressive statue,
> presumably as viewed from below by a very small duck (though large for
> its race I'm sure).
>

> Owen Jones

      Well, _Duck Tower_ was a Judges Guild product, so one would have to go to their heirs (as they are defunct) or the author to put it on a site. The cover was really cool loking, with the huge Duck Statue and several ducks below it; it'd make a nice poster.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...