Re: Looking for Mr. Gadbois

From: David Gadbois <gadbois_at_cyc.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 07:53:08 -0600 (CST)

Despite reports to the contrary, I am still around, and the ever-growing pile of Tales mail to deal with bugs me every day. I have been working 12-hour days for the past couple of years trying to get a start-up company going, and, unfortunately, that real-world concern must take a priority over the more enjoyable fantasy one. I apologize for the delays, and will answer all correspondence as soon as I get a free second.

The good news is that our first product, the Cyc/TM thesaurus manager, is about to go into production, and (shameless plug) you can further the cause of Glorantha by bugging your corporate IS executives to look into it. See http://www.cyc.com/ for more information, and don't miss the ABC Nightline show on Cycorp tonight (March 7). We are also looking to hire lots of highly motivated and skilled people, so be sure to check out the job postings on our WWW site.