Elements in order

From: nilsw <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 23:42:38 +0100

Arthur Reyes:

> toolmaker. Troll craftman have few iconic figures, possibly Gustbran the
> sorceror/smith, but this developement of craftsmanship seems like it comes
> very late in troll history. Fire and its corresponding rune heat came way
> after darkness and water.

Opinions on that vary. The Dara Happans would probably say that Aether Primolt was there before darkness and water. The dragon creation myth says that all elements come from the self-dismembered Cosmic Dragon, which would mean that they are of about equal age.

In my monomythic monomania I'm leaning towards all elements being equally old.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #288