Awakening Bunnies

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 03:40:55 -0500

Stephen:
>> The spell to transform a fixed INT animal to "normal" INT (the name >> escapes me).

Simon:
> That spell is specific to the Waha cult and is not mentioned anywhere
> else. Waha has this power due to his actions in myth. We have no evidence
> that the spell exists anywhere else.

I'd say the use of 'awakened' animals as Allied Spirits means that a similar power (though not necessarily identical to Fix/Release INT, as Simon says) is probably widespread. It may well be more limited in targets and ritualistic in nature than the Waha runespell.

Alex:

> Being in orbit around a small barbarian catering cult would be just
_silly_.

"Tell *that* to my regulars and you'll get what's coming to ya. Geo's takes care of its own..."

Nick