David Cake

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 01:17:30 EDT

Sorry for this rather administrative message.

I'm having trouble reaching David Cake. I replied to a message he sent me, and the email came back (twice now) with "Fatal Delivery Errors". Checked with the email he posts to the Digest, it's the same address. Has anyone else had problems reaching him? David, are you still there?

Also, I have received numerous (private) positive votes for Shadows Dance and related games, so it looks I will start back when I have the time, probably not until after the convention in July. After that, finishing should be little problem (though a map like the ones in Dragon Pass and Nomad Gods is way beyond my capabilities -- anyone want to volunteer?), but funding _will_ be -- Drastic is expensive to print, a boardgame would be even more. Anyone with ideas on this would be very helpful.

Thanks for your time, as always.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions