me

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 12:04:58 +0800

>I'm having trouble reaching David Cake. I replied to a message he sent
>me, and the email came back (twice now) with "Fatal Delivery Errors".
>Checked with the email he posts to the Digest, it's the same address. Has
>anyone else had problems reaching him? David, are you still there?

        Yes, I'm here. Just a few ugly problems with the university network yesterday (for the technical, our port on the states ATM switch failed, cutting all traffic out of the university, and as it remained unfixed for several hours, eventually routing got messed up and mail spools filled, and lots of things went wrong).

        I am also pleased to report that though I will not be attending GC V, I will be visiting the California and Seattle areas in May, and I hope to catch up with as many of you as possible while I am there.

        Obligatory Glorantha bit - so how do people feel about the general idea that the destruction of Mernita (by dropping a moon on it) was the result of a political struggle between the Dara Happan Sun Empire, and a Mernita based Moon nation, allied with the blue people, headed by the Queen Cerrulia?

        David