Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #367

From: Thomas Gottschall <Telmori_at_t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 21:18:25 +0200

David Cake wrote :

> I think this is a bit strong - if they turned into invulnerable
> ravaging monsters that killed everything weekly, I suspect that there
> would have been more serious efforts to wipe them out. But I think they are
> both stupid and savage in wolf form - enough that to a visitor it would be
> very dangerous, as their reduced wolf intellect makes it difficult to
> convince random wolfbrothers of your friendship.

OK. I think I exaggerated a bit. So their IQ drops to that of a wolf. Before I go on I quote DORASTOR p.25 : "...that the Telmori are cursed with chaos and must become, unreasoning, savage beasts under the full moon, to dash about the forest slaughtering man and beast alike in frenzied bloodlust." The mindlessness I ment was that they don't recognize anyone but only destinguish between pray and wolf. Perhaps they even say something like : well, next day we will be mad again, so we go to the middle of our forest and pray to Telmor that we won't reach our neighbour's territory again. I think everyone who goes on wilddays into Telmori territory is either very stupid or totally mad.

bye