Stormwalkers/Thunder Brothers

From: Malcolm Serabian <R_Carter_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 97 13:24:21 UT

Steve Martin said...
>Stormwalkers and Thunder Brothers -- I don't think these are the same.
>The Thunder Brothers are specifically the sons of Orlanth.

I made the identification of the Thunder Brothers and Stormwalkers based on a number of mentions in KoS. Specifically...

p53. Thunder Brothers: 1. The collective sons of Orlanth; 2. The collective priests, spirits, and allies of the Old Wind Temple.

P146. Many troops had already rallied to his cause, and the Thunder Brothers of Old Temple had come to his side.

There were also other references that lead me to believe that Thunder Brothers might be a name for the Stormwalkers.

Also ... thanks for the VERY helpful information on the Old Wind Temple!

Malcolm
R_Carter_at_msn.com