Re: Flat and horizontal

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 23:01:31 +0100 (BST)

Me:
> > Alas for your plans, for Glorantha _does_ have an apparent horizon.
> > In fact, line-of-sight is alleged to work _exactly_ like on Earth.

Benedict Adamson:
> Err. Check `Strangers in Prax'. I recall it specifically says otherwise.

You do indeed "err". Greg has specifically said otherwise otherwise, so I think my argumentum ad authoratum "wins". If I recall correctly, this was stated by FGS, and even discussed on this list, before SiP come out, so I don't think it exactly counts as "Gregging" (though such accusations often vary from the strict definition of such, it's true).

Flatly,
Alex.