???

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 07:23:35 -0500

> God Learner? Carl, You're the farthest thing! You belive that Gods
> actually have an existence independant of their worshippers!

The GodLearners were westerners/malkioni. They beleive that the entities pagans worship as gods actually do exist, but are not divine. The pagans have deluded themselves into following some whopping big spirits.... certainly the spirits had existences apart from their followers! If the 'gods' were only formered by their followers belief, the GodLearners would not have been able to pillage them the way they did; the Goddess Switch would certainly not have worked.

Pam Carlson gives three reasons why the Lunars headed south, then asks if anyone else has more:

4) Blue Moon Trolls wanted to make contact with Dagori Inkath. See the

        stuff about Bina Bang in Troll Pack.

Andrew Joelson				    joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com  -|-
aka Rupert von Harl; Cults of Seven Mothers, Yanifal Tarnils and Humakt |  "Contradiction? No, I always did tend to kill chaos creatures anyway" /