Democratic ? That's a joke !

From: Claude Manzato <cmanzat_at_sbs.de>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 21:31:48 +0200 (MET DST)

I was wondering: is there some place in glorantha were democratic city-states are know to exist ? Something like classic Athens (now before someone write it, I know that in Athens the definition of the free people allowed to vote was quite restrictive).

In the RW, those society where based on the need for a manpower base, military in nature. But I was dreaming of a cult where initiates are to vote to elect the acolytes and the priests. Complete with annual election during the HHD, propaganda campaigns, several parties (I mean subcults) and maybe different runespells depending on the majority.

Maybe some god learners experience left over.