Boristi write-up in Tradetalk

From: Ingo Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 00:37:49 +0200

Trotsky wrote:

> While we're on the subject of Westerners and their religion, I was
>reading the Splintered Sects section of Loren Miller's web page recently and
>noticed that the Borists don't get a write up, while at least one smaller
>sect (the Galvosti) does. Since I gather the write-ups come from How The
>West Was One, I imagine this is due to the perfectly good reason that there
>weren't any Borist PCs in this game. Fair enough, but I'd like to plumb the
>Digest's collective wisdom to fill in this gap in our knowledge.

I have written a full write-up of the Boristi church for the Game 'Rise of Ralios'. Furthermore I will publish a full write-up with spells, structure and behavior of the Boristi in Tradetalk # 2.

Tradetalk # 2 will get printed next week. See Announcement.

Ingo

Chaos Society                        Ingo Tschinke
tschinke_at_nordwest.de                 Editor of Tradetalk and headman of
Free INT - RQSociety_at_aol.com         RuneQuest Society
http://members.aol.com/rqsociety/welcome.html Chaos Society discussion forum - RQSoc_at_nochet.demon.co.uk