RQ Auction

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 10:07:43 +0100

Firstly, thanks ever so much for all the bids, it's been greatly appreciated. It also means I get to talk to people who I found out only live down the road (it's a small world)

Okay, here are the top bids at the moment. If any of these don't change by next Friday then the items will be sold at that point. If the bids go up, I'll inform the previous top bidder and we'll go on from there.

PLUNDER                 18UKP      DAVE BAILEY
GATEWAY BESTIARY        18UKP      DAVE BAILEY
THIEVES WORLD & COMP.   20UKP      MARK BUCKLEY

wait for it
BIG RUBB, PAVIS & BORDERLANDS           200UKP PETER NORDSTRAND

PS I forgot to put on the original digest that I'm from England (well I live in the People's Republic of Yorkshire - which is like Cornwall, full of people that are not quite homo sapiens).