Spanish questions

From: Schmidt, Erich <SchmidtE_at_NLP01.RENSSELAER.basf-corp.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 00:54:26 -0400

Slow day at work today, lots of long reactions.

From: "Marcos Martinez"

Wagons North! - Issarians in Glamour

The Issaries merchant caravan would be all right as long as the tensions in Sartar were minimal. As long as you paid your (inflated) taxes and (many) nominal fees there would be no problems and you would even make a profit. I would suggest that the merchant pick up some extra guards in Tarsh or Saird and then claim to be from there. The fewer people who think you are Sartari, the better.

Storm Bulls/Uroxi love to stomp Chaos, it's what they live for. They wouldn't just run right out though, they would provision appropriately (lots of beer) and maybe invite some healers or Orlanthi along for the fun. Oh, and they would insist that the good friend who brought this chaos nest to their attention share in the fun. With a casting of Face Chaos if need be.

If the Chalana can resurrect the fallen comrade then she probably would. Payment would either be set at a amount of coin with a given time to pay back or, more interestingly, the players have just volunteered for some hazardous guard duty so that the healer can get the healing focusing crystal that she heard was in (dangerous location).

As to perspective, pick up River of Cradles if possible. I think that it is one of the best background sources in print.

Erich Schmidt