NO SUBJECT

From: rmeints_at_e-mail.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 17:03:49 EDT

>James Frusetta laments having to answer a plethora of in-depth
>anthropowanking type of questions from his info hungry players...
If they want so many questions answered, make them roleplay their
Q&A session with the appropriate authorities. Ducks may not want
to explain why they dance in concentric circles while wearing
grass skirts, or they could say it's none of their business. Also,
sages charge money for their valuable time and research skills.

>Alex Ferguson seems to think that Tales does not qualify as a
>periodical in the strictest sense.
As one of the people involved in the production of Tales, I have seen the production schedule and we should have no trouble having two issues (or occasionally three) coming out per year. In 1996 we had two issues come out, although we'll admit we did have some distribution problems. Since Chaosium issued their guidelines for what does and doesn't need their approval, we have met all of their requirements. Looking back in history to before the requirements were defined isn't important. I am not really worried about Chaosium pursuing something Ex Post Facto. For those of you who would like to see Tales come out on a more frequent basis, please submit articles for potential publication. Often, the magazine is delayed because of a shortage of articles.
>Asfor Skyfall Lake...
KoS tells a nifty little story about Korang the slayer and how he managed to cast down Hard Earth and wound Sky River Titan. The story is called "How the Creek Stream River was Made". Rick, an unapologetic objectivist who likes seeing subjective material created from it. Take Care, Rick Meints, Education, Training & Development, 8-737-2126 Mobile: 0976-686-454 Internet: RMeints_at_e-mail.com ------------------------------