Lokamayadon and Nick Brooke

From: Jeff Richard <jrichard_at_cnw.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 07:14:20 -0700

Howdy howdy,

I wish to print a retraction to my earlier post. If Lokamayadon had been cast Roger Moore as Orlanth then he most definitely would have been a false Orlanth (or Bond). Upon the suggestion of Nick Brooke, I think that Lokamayadon had cast George Lazenby as Orlanth - we never will know how good a Lazenby series would have been. . .

Under Connery, Lazenby, Connery II, Moore, Dalton and Brosnan, the mythic truths of James Bond were the same but different (ok, maybe under Moore they were just plain wrong). Same thing is true of Gloranthan cults.

Wait - I just had a smashing idea - Roger Moore is the Yelmalio of the Bond world. It all makes sense! It [author escorted screaming out of room by friendly orderlies]

Jeff