Clanking City, The Collected Digest

From: HOWARD_FIELDING_at_CCKRDC.CA.ALCAN.CA
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 14:33 -0400 (EDT)

     Hi Guys,

     Just a couple of things:

     A] Can anybody tell me the true name of that city known as the
     Clanking City...I'm sure i've seen it somewhere but can't think where.
     BTW, liked Peter's take on the city.

     B] A while back people were posting ideas to rejuninate
     RQ/Glorantha...here is one that may have been mentioned [though i
     don't think so]...i apologise if it has:

     The Collected Digest [or The Compleat Digest]

     A publication of all the digests [one volume per book, say] divided by
     topic so Aldryami, Mostal or Uz posts would each have their own
     chapter, Humakti another, the Clanking City another, etc. Authors
     would be credited and the Original Digest # noted.

     Flames and other arguments would be edited.

     I have started to do this for my own purposes, copying the most

"useful bits" to folders [and subfolders]...perhaps when i am done a
"committee" could vet it for publication?
Would such a scheme fly? Howard ------------------------------