Sale update & tale of years

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 21:28:47 +0100

The following items are now sold:

GATEWAY BESTIARY 18UKP DAVE BAILEY THIEVES WORLD & COMP 20UKP MARK BUCKLEY The following items are still being bid for

PLUNDER 27UKP Takehiro Ohya

BIG RUBBLE   :
BORDERLANDS  :  210UKP          Takehiro Ohya
PAVIS        :

Once again, if any of the remaining bids don't change, then they'll be considered sold on Friday.
Thanks for the continued interest to all concerned - Helen's most grateful.

As for years, for once Nick and I are in complete harmony over something. '68 what a great year. The Russian invasion of Czechoslovakia, the Tet Offensive, MLK shot (I think) and I was born (or bourne take your pick). It is good to see people from as late as the middle 70s getting involved in Glorantha. I remember the Tales surveys which said that the average age was always one year older than myself and was ageing at a year a year - which is a bad thing because that more or less meant NO new blood. (As for you youngsters, why aren't you tucked up in bed with a cup of cocoa, I hope your mother knows you're up this late. Now, where did I put my pipe.....)

PS I've been talking to Roger Raupp and mentioned the survey back in Tales 10, I think it was. His reply was '...it's gratifying to learn that peopel are still enjoying my small contribution to it... [Runequest]. So I suggest everybody starts e-mailing Chaosium to get him doing artwork for the new Glorantha game. Otherwise we shall all be struck down by the great spirit of retribution of the art critic god that is known as Dobyski. No, no, arrrggghhh.

Hugs