Shark hsunchen again

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 22:48:17 +0200

Inching my way slowly forward in a backlog of Digests I found this from Stephen Martin:

> And I would think that the _triolini_ would have quite a few very
> different fish hsunchen religions -- Shark Hsunchen, Moral Eel Hsunchen,
> Stingray Hsunchen, Electric Eel Hsunchen, Whale Hsunchen, Dolphin
> Hsunchin, Hammerhead Shark Hsunchen, Clam Hsunchen (definitely not
> nomads), Crab Hsunchen, Squid and/or Octopus Hsunchen, etc. Even Starfish
> hsunchen. Maybe.

That's a great idea. Mind if I borrow it for the East Isles? The thought of merman shark people makes way for an interesting rivalry between them and the human ratuki. Especially since the ratuki are intent on horning in on merman territory.

One more thing about the ratuki. Most of them aren't were-sharks, just the leaders. The majority are former slaves who have gone over to the ratuki to save their lives, and proven their worth by ruthlessness and combat skill.

I forgot one thing in the age declaration thingy: as an appointed Wyrm's Friend, it's just fitting that I'm born in the year of the dragon (1964). Furthermore, I'm also born in the hour of the dragon (0700-0900). Coincidences are funny.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689