Digest Lengths and alphabets

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 12:53:25 -0400 (EDT)

       I'm finding that the new Digest lengths are too much for the AOL software, so they end up being turned into a text file. Not a real problem, although slightly inconvenient.

       What written languages in Glorantha are phonetic as opposed to ideographic? AiG indicates that Theyalan Runes are used as an alphabet in Esrolian but as ideograms elsewhere, and I gather that written New Pelorean is phonetic. Any others? And what about "J"? :)

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...