Reaching Moon Megacorp matters

From: David Hall <Glorantha_at_msn.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 97 17:47:31 UT

This is a quick note to warn anyone thinking of emailing me about this or that. Unfortunately, at least until 1st August, I am really really busy and likely to be mega stressed out - so you may find my answers brief or non-existent. This is because I'm working most spare waking moments on the Life of Moonson freeform (and in the real world I've just started a new job). I'll catch up in August.

Anyone who has sent me a snailmail order may find it delayed. However, I do aim to deal with all orders received on or before 10th July before I head off to GloranthaCon. After this you'll have to wait until early August!

Hail Moonson!

David Hall