Ticked Off!

From: Brian Tickler <tickler_at_netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 12:44:33 -0700 (PDT)

MOB:
> Surely you're not suggesting Chaosium should produce special RQ2 and RQ3
> versions for obdurate players of these superceded editions? What planet do
> you live on?

I'll keep this as short as possible...I am not suggesting/have not suggested that at all, only that Chaosium (and Avalon Hill) should have no qualms about people published their own combined RQ/Glorantha material for these older editions just the same way people always have prior to the "split". IOW, it's my opinion that the "split" should only apply for products going forward, not retroactively apply to previous versions of the game.