Great Kilts for Malan

From: robertson_at_delphi.intel.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 10:39:49 -0700

Gang,

  For those of you playing in the Fall of the House of Malan at GCV, I'm willing host a workshop in Greatkilt folding about an hour ahead of time.

Bring a length of fabric (2 yards wide is good, 6 yards long is about the minimum, 9 yards is about the maximum), and a sturdy belt. A belt pouch (sporran) is useful, but not critical. What you wear under your kilt is up to you, I'm probably going barefoot (unless I'm dressing Saxon, I haven't figured out the wardrobe yet). A knee-length, long-sleeved shirt is a good idea, as well.

If anyone has questions about other costuming tips, feel free to drop me a line, I've done pratical costuming for years.

Roderick Robertson
Robertson_at_Delphi.intel.com

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #51