Netiquette question

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 16:32:54 +0100

Well, there is a Ms Broo who works at the same company as me. I laughed at that, and during the coffee break I thus happened to sit down and think about the critters. Then I got what I surely believe is a valuable insight about Broos, in particular the Castratii serving Ralzakark.

Now, there's just one thing: some of the ideas I thought up (including a little myth I included), are for obvious reasons quiet disgusting. I remember the hue and cry was raised when Martin Laurie talked Vadeli rituals one or two years ago. So what do I do? Post and be damned? Clear it with the listmaster? If there are minors on the list (as there are bound to be, although they are probably the grandsons of the listers, considering our age) can I be sued or something?

If I sound awfully sissy about this, I'd like to remind you that this is the Internet, especially constructed to further misunderstanding among people.

"The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea, in a beautiful pea-green boat..."
>From "The Owl and the Pussycat" by Edward Lear

Erik Sieurin
bv9521_at_utb.hb.se
Bodagatan 39, 2 tr