Rufelza = ?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 17:34:32 +0100 (BST)

I've seen a couple of references to "Rufelza" lately, using the term in explicit contradistinction to the term "Red Goddess" to denote some other phase of her existence. I don't think it's any more (or less) accurate to say "Rufelza" in these contexts, as this seems to be essentially a synomym for the other title; so the distinction is somewhat misleading. And it's certainly not correct to ascribe the name to one of the "original" Moon Goddess, or manifestations thereof; the Great Goddess was (and is) Sedenya; her original "red" incarnation in the God Time(*) was Verithurusa, the most "solar" of the moon aspects
(not uncoincidentally).

The best source on this stuff is the Entekosiad, though even it doesn't exactly have reams on the subject.

Cheers,
Alex.
- --
(*) Discussion on exactly "when" this was in the timeline of Dara
Happan/Pelandan myth deleted for the sake of Sanity.