Homepage Update

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 07:20:44 -0400

There's some New Stuff on my homepage, at:

<http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke>

This includes three more folk-tales ("The Devil's Soup Bowl", "Hippogriff's Avenging Daughter" and "User and the Seeds of Life"), a draft timeline of Carmanian history, Lunar articles on the "Triumph of the Lunar Cosmos" and the "Withering Away of the Empire", a new song by Oliver Dickinson, and some notes by my friend Mike Hagen on the "Living in Seshnela" article.

NB: if you have a commentary on any of the homepage pieces, I might want to include it in a future upload: please email it to me, and I'll get back to you if I'd like to do this. It should be obvious I'm talking about constructive or well-argued comments, not "You're wrong", or "Malkioni are *much* more boring than that", or "Death to the Lunars!"; though as usual I'm happy to receive and read any feedback you care to send.

::::

Nick
::::