OOP Supplements

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 19:36:56 GMT

The bottom line is: we are still committed to making some Glorantha material available by the web (basically, introductory stuff, and OOP stuff that we don't plan to reprint).

We do still have some web site changes planned for the future, but we don't really see that as a reason to delay this project further. So, what we're looking for is volunteers. We need people to type in old Glorantha material (or make it available to us if they already have it) and also put in basic HTML commands so that we can drop them into our web page. Clearly, volunteers will need access to some of the older RQ products.

If you would like to help out, drop a line to:

  glorantha-volunteer_at_chaosium.com

We will compile a list of volunteers, and once we have figured out precisely which things we wish to make available on the web, we'll assign out projects.

Shannon

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #94