Eating undead

From: Simon D. Hibbs <s.hibbs_at_forestry.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 08:37:10 +0100 (BST)

James Frusetta :

>Sany Petersen
>> Trolls even consider undead primarily in terms of food
>Actually, I thought trolls didn't like to eat undead -- the non ZZ models
>were icky, and the ZZ creations were sacred.

icky? Excuse me? How much do you know about troll food?

And ok, ZZ undead might be sacred (to ZZers) - but smells Goooooooooood! And anyway, what else are you going to do with the bits when the enchantments is broken? Burry it? Remmeber, most ZZ undead are actualy reanimated trolls, and we all know what their funeral rites involve!

Simon Hibbs

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #95