Singalong

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 04:09:01 -0400

Re: Pelorian Rhapsody

> Rather than having a general sing-along in Australia, however,
> I suggest that 4 or 5 people with voices a tad bit higher than
> Nick's get together in advance and practice it, then perform
> it for all.

Stephen calls for a choir of eunuchs. This will certainly be pleasing to MOB. May I hope Mr. Martin is among the first to volunteer?

> Unlike most songs, Bohemian Rhapsody demands a bit more
> precision than the Singalonganick is likely to produce.

If I sang with any "precision", I assume people would be less willing to join in. It's because my voice is such a godawful dirge that others participate in the Singalong, hoping (one imagines) to drown out my booming drone with their own, much appreciated contributions.

That said, I may bring a tape along to future Cons: these have helped in the past (when audible).

::::
Nick
::::