Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #113

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 21:56:17 +0100

Daniel Asks

>Here are my questions: Do herd-men have beards? Do
>they even have the same hair-patterns as humans? Does their hair turn grey and
>do they get old enuf for that to happen? Do the males often go bald? There
>could be all kinds of small differences. Do they look much like one of the
>human races? Are there different "racial traits" among them?
>Little things to consider. Daniel

"Logic" suggests that herd-men would be some sort of pre-historic hominid, a sort of less evolved human, but I wouldn't letm that get in the way of any theories

I think herd-men must look sufficiently like other humans that (a) the Praxians beleieve they were once human and (b) non-praxians seeing them for the first time believe morokanth herd men, not humanoid creatures (this seems to be implicit from most of the sources).

I doubt many herd-men get old enough to go grey and/or bald but I expect both can happen

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |