Ducks, Spectres

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:39:04 -0400

>the buyer should not be forced to acknowledge and conform to =

>the private refferences and feelings of the designers of =

>that fiction. If things are to private, don't publish them

I think the Chaosium can be forgiven for forgetting that some =

parts of the world may not have seen much Disney. It's like =

not catering for people who have never heard of Coca Cola. =

There are a few places in the world that may not know the =

references, but I couldn't name them.

>the EWF also did experiments with illusions, and that some =

>of those illusions out-lived the empire ... Does anybody =

>know something about this that I missed?

Have you seen Sandy's description of Spectres? =

Illusiuonary monsters at their worst! Does anyone already =

have this on the web, or shall I post it? Out of interest, =

are there many digesters out there that don't have web =

access? I'm sort-of in the other camp, as at work I have web =

access, but not email!

PHIBBS_at_compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs Burton-Upon-Trent, UK

| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |