Another Strange Fragment.

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 Aug 97 18:01:49 EDT

Hi All,

 Another strange fragment has slipped out of my brain, I think that it is Esrolian.

 One woman descended into her mother in harsh times.  The two women waited, one woman made within herself.  The third came child of one, grand child of ones mother.  Three together called upon their sisters.  Three tormented came and sat with the first three in warmth.  Six together joined and made the perfect earth.  From the cube that was earth, that was six came the eight ways.  The eight ways were the limbs of SHE, the mother of all.  The Spider was born and sang the world's hidden songs.  Three of comfort, three of torment, one the Spider.  The three tormented took their pains to bring evil.  The three comforted called the husbands to their breast.  Three made the loom and waited.
 The Spider span the world's hidden pattern.  Evil came lured and hounded by the three in torment.  The pattern was the web, the web was reality.  Six together, husbands at their sides and the spider.  Evil was devoured and hidden within the pattern.  The Spider who is one and all made our destiny.  Two were born Spring and Time.

 (Don't ask me where that one came from!)

 Cheers Simon Bray.