How impressive latex are

From: Ingo Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 13:41:18 +0200

Peter Linton Tracy:
>Subject: GloranthaCon Down Under II - Latex
>
>Glorantha/Latex-philes,
>
>After reading recent Digests and the interests shown therein, the
>organisers of GCDU II will endevour to get some girls/guys in Latex
>pants, kilts and dresses to come the the Con, just to increase general
>interest. ;-)

I can't believe it - her latex leggings seems to have been the biggest attraction on our VIII. German RQ Con. Not the castle, not the guests of honour - MOB, Rob Heinsoo, David Hall and Nick Brooke, not Pavis FreeForm - only her legs and her leggings.

She is one of my players in my RQ Game, so I see her every week. If you will sponsor her she will come to Australia - because she like Australia so much. I promise you - she will then bring her latex leggings with her. This will give your con the right kick - half of USA will come to see her <g>.

Why we are so silly to invite guest of honour if some girls wearing latex and dessous are much more impressive to our attendees <g>. Next time on our con, I will put her in a box with a peephole and everybody who wants to see her, will have to pay for it. We will get rich !!!<g>.

I can't believe it (Shaking head).

Okay, okay it is very ironically - but it is true, I can't believe it.

ingo