Forgive me if this is gauche

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kmaroney_at_crossover.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 18:06:49 -0400

Daniel Blum <tool_at_Mcs.Net> is auctioning off two rare early Glorantha items, _Nomad Gods_ and _White Bear, Red Moon_, over on the newsgroups rec.games.board.marketplace and rec.games.frp.marketplace.

For some reason, people seem not have noticed. The current high bid on _Nomad Gods_ is only $35, and the auction's been running for over a week.

I mention this because, well, I spent several years looking for a replacement copy of _Nomad Gods_ and I paid a lot more than $35 for it when I found it. I figure, if there's anyone in the world who wants it as much as I did, she or he is probably on this mailing list.