Trollophones

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 14:40:30 -0400

Jamuz:
>Clever trolls will raise trollkin and train them to sing =

>specific notes when struck (using the clippers to make sure =

>those high, clear notes are preserved on the high end of the =

>scale).

I have had a Troll character for ages who had the skill "Play =

Elves", inspired by the melnibonean slave orchestra. Less =

subtle, you just stake them to the ground in order of height, =

and smash their hands and feet with a big mallet. He was also =

learning the Dwarf Nose Whistle, made, of course, from a =

dwarf nose.

PHIBBS_at_compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs Burton Upon Trent, UK

| Phil  |    What immortal hand or eye     |
| Hibbs | dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |