more Alt Glorantha systems

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 12:39:51 -0500

        Oliver Bernuetz asked specifically about using the West End Games Masterbook system, and I gave him some help with the ideas. But he went with RQ3 in the end, so he wouldn't have to teach a new system to his players. Ask him to show you his stuff, if he archived it. Mostly he seemed to want help with the Divine Magic, which required the addition of a Spirit stat. (Note; Masterbook is similar to TORG, if that helps anyone).

        I also found a web site with rules for Moon Wars (Star Wars type system), but I don't rememebr where it was. I didn't think it handled magic very well....

                        Andrew

"The Muse struck me the other day, but I am recovering nicely"