Pamaltelan beasts

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 10:40:13 -0400 (EDT)

     WRT Sandy's recent lists of Pamaltelan animals, I am currently writing up stats for these animals, together with information on their habits, appearance etc. for the benefit of those without access to paleontology texts. They will appear in a future issue of Tradetalk if everything goes to plan.

Sandy refers to:

        << that awful flesh-eating horror from Mongolia named Andrewsarchus (I think)>>

     Yup, that's the name. A truly terrifying creature. The best tactic on seeing it would be to run like hell; it wasn't very fast (neither are most of the Pamaltelan herbivores, though) but it could kick the crap out of almost anything if it caught it.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky