Healers...

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 10:47:30 -0500

>After all, what do healers do? Cast Heal spells, obviously: but when
>everyone and their alynx has Heal 6, so what?

Well... *I* don't let them have Heal 6, for one thing. And in my current campaign, the Chalana Arroy initiate is a wonderful source of plot ideas (probably because the player has a very keen mind for getting himself and the other PCs in trouble). For example, she was the one who opened the lead box in the Zorak Zoran shrine within the Rainbow Mounds. :)

Brian Curley - MIS4
University of Wisconsin - Graduate School Administration DNRC Minister of Small Round Objects That Roll Out of Reach Under the Desk