millennium...

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 03:50:11 -0400 (EDT)

> ate: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 10:08:39 +1000
> From: <Bill.McKinley_at_mailhost.dpie.gov.au>
> Subject: Millenium fever!
>
> Millenium fever!

                            20/10/97

> VS Greene said:
>
> > It strikes me that the new game could be titled "Glorantha 2000".
>
> Please don't get annoyed at me, but a whole host of schlock consultant's
> reports,
> government/political party policy statements, and the like are called
"<xxx>
> 2000".
>
> Can't we call it something original?

    Actually, I wasn't aware of that; it was more of a jest at the various software programs like Windows 95 and Office 97 and so on that get named for the year of their release. "Glorantha 2000" would really only be approiate if the rules ended up being a modified version of _Twilight: 2000_. Hmm, how about _Mystery Science Glorantha 3000_? :)

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...