THIS TIME: COOKING TENTACLE AND EATING WALKTAPI

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 20:48:44 +0100

Hello my fellow Tentacles and Walktapis,

we would like to invite YOU! to our SUMMONING of GREATER and OLDER EVILS at that OLD GERMAN CASTLE. Bring your own INVESTIGATOR or WALKTAPI to join us at...

"TENTACLE OVER BACHARACH"
The German Cthulhu and Glorantha Event 1998 29. May - 1. June 1998
Castle "Stahleck" in Bacharach

Yes! we are back.Yes! we will be at that castle again (for all of you who missed this event the last couple of years) AND... IT IS GOING TO BE A PARTY. TENTACLES OF HONOUR:
Sandy Petersen (USA, Author of "Cthulhu" and countless RQ/Glorantha material, Mr. DOOM!?), let us see what horror he brings along this time...

David Hall (U.K, Editor of "Tales of the Reaching Moon" and one of those

guys who brought us the REACHING MOON MEGACORP)

Micheal o Brien (Australia, MOB or Mr. MAXIMUM GAME FUN)

FEATURED FREEFORM - HORROS:
- - "The Lady in Grey" a shocking Cthulhu-FreeForm for about 40 people.
Written and directed
by Thorsten Grube, the german Cthulhu-FreeForm-Sensei. Burn your SANITY and watch out for that MUMMY.

"The Lady in Grey"
Setting/Location: Cambridgeshire, Great Britain, City of Cambridge, King's College.
Time: May, 1926
Date: Wednesday, 22nd thru Sunday, 26th: THE BOAT RACE CAMBRIDGE VERSA OXFORD.
Plot (Player's information): Mysterious findings of human cadavers - strange
apparitions of noise and light - undue storms - common disorientation - local
disturbances in everyday's life
Possible Player Characters: Sportsmen, Journalists, Dons (=Tutors and Professors of The University of Cambridge), Students, Other College Inhabitants, Townspeople, former Students, last but not least Friends and
Donators (Royal Family included) ...

the next king of Kustria. (10-12 people)
- - ...and because so many of you had yet not chance to play in it:
"HEROES OF WISDOM-REVISITED" by Ingo Tschinke. A FreeForm for about 40-50 people, set in the city of knowledge: Jonstown.

Now SCREAM because these things could also happen to you:
- - a plentitude of Cthulhu and Glorantha panels, seminars and Lore
Auctions
- - game rounds for: RQ/Glorantha, Cthulhu, Pendragon, Elric!, Nephilim,
Pince Valiant, ElfQuest, MYTHOS etc.
- - MYTHOS Tournament

SAY: "YES, I LIKE TO BE A TENTACLE!" and CONtact: Fabian Kuechler
"Tentacle over Bacharach"
Postfach 10 23 02
99423 Weimar, Germany
Email: fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de