New HeroQuest and Yelmalio

From: Nikk Effingham <eng7nje_at_arts-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 16:02:16 GMT

Yes, finally, I have managed to get it up! The Silver Deer HeroQuest for Praxian Shamans is now on my website at:

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/7556/sdeer.htm

alongside a piece of Otkorioni genealogy and naming, and in a few days stuff on Otkorioni Funeral Practices (it's a coincedence that this coincides with the mourning debate) will worm it's way up onto the Net. Come on by!!

As for Yelmalio, his cult is laughable as it stands in GoG. Only the prospect of good cult resources makes him intriguing and as most characters are wandering around in the middle of nowhere, this fact won't give them enough comfort to join. Only once has anyone in the campaigns I've run/played in ever tried to join, and that was because he was Illuminated and just wanted the gifts... :)

BTW does anyone know if Yelmalio has any Sun Domes in Ralios???

Also, off topic, I'm still trying to contact Chris Bell?? Have I got through yet???

Nikk E.

Nikk Effingham
eng7nje_at_leeds.ac.uk
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/7556/